Super Easy Brownie Bite Treats
Halloween is just round the corner…everybody is busy with preparations for the all the Halloween desserts and cakes treats and what not. Generally amidst the loads of options that you have to make for your Halloween party, it is bound to leave you bewildered.
Don’t worry any more, because this post will come to your rescue this year ! Here are some really cool and easy Halloween treats made of brownie bites. Probably this will guide you and help you choose your Halloween menu.
You can either use store-bought or homemade brownie bites as the base, and then go ahead with making your cute and adorable Witches Cauldrons, Spiders, Owls, Pumpkin Patches, and Slithering Snacks to delight your guest.SPOOKY SPIDERS
What You Need:
- Brownie Bites
- Black Licorice Laces
- Candy Eyes
- French Burnt Peanuts
- A toothpick
- Chocolate or candy melts for “glue”
- Cut the licorice laces into 1 1/2 – 2 inch pieces. Turn the brownie bites over, top-side-down and poke 8 holes around the base with a toothpick. Insert a licorice leg into each hole.
- Press a red french burnt peanut into the top of the brownie bite as the marking (or egg sack) on the spider.
- Then use melted chocolate to glue the eyes onto the spider. Repeat.
FLYING WHOOT OWLS
What You Need:
- Cut the licorice wheels in half as wings. Glue them to the side of a brownie bite with melted chocolate.
- Glue two round Dolly Mix Candies on the top of the brownie bite for eyes.
- Cut a square Dolly Mix Candy into triangles and glue one piece under the eyes as a beak. Repeat.
Find more ideas here…